Located in LA's Arts District and housed in a 96 year-old
classic brick building, Crafted Kitchen is a unique venue.
With soaring 20-foot high bow-truss ceilings, highly polished concrete floors and plenty of natural light, the 675 sq. foot fully equipped kitchen is a chef’s dream. Paired with a 900 sq. foot patio, this uniquely designed space can accommodate large events, yet still feel intimate for smaller gatherings.
Crafted Kitchen is nestled in the heart of the Arts District in Downtown Los Angeles, and is conveniently located near the 10, 101 and 5 Freeways.
The venue has accommodated Product Launches, Film & Photography Shoots, Cocktail Parties, Seated Dinners, Team Building Activities and more.
- 675 Sq. Ft. Kitchen/Indoor Event Space
- Marble Demonstration Counter with Cooktop and Prep Sink
- Commercial Grade Convection Ovens, 6 Burner Range, Flat Top & Char Broiler
- Refrigeration & Storage
- Dedicated Dish Wash Room
- Additional Private & Shared Kitchen Space Available
- Procurement Services
- Full-Service Catering Partners Available
- Private 900 Sq. Ft. Patio Space Equipped with Bistro String Lights
- Double Door Entry into Interior Test Kitchen
- Easily Accessible Load-In Access
Reach out to schedule a walkthrough or receive a quote.